Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 2-3 mins
1 x 180g pack Donegal Catch Prawns
2 tablespoons of Sweet chilli sauce
6 flatbreads or small soft tortillas
1 head of Baby Gem lettuce, shredded
4-6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
½ red onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of Sour Cream
1. *Defrost the prawns and dry on kitchen paper.
2. Put in a bowl and add in the sweet chilli sauce.
3. Add the juice of half the lime to the sour cream and stir well.
4. Heat a pan over a medium heat and add the prawns. Cook briefly until the prawns are hot through and have a bit of colour.
5. Heat the flatbreads or tortillas and fill with the lettuce, tomatoes and red onion.
6. Top with the hot prawns, add a drizzle of sour cream and serve with the remaining lime cut in wedges.
* To defrost prawns: remove required amount of Prawns from packaging and place on a plate. Cover with cling film and defrost in a refrigerator for a minimum of 8 hours.